As we go through our lives with knocks and bumps, stress can build up and put pressure on the nervous system. Only a slight pressure is needed to change the function of your nerves and cause pain. A chiropractor’s main focus is to remove interference to your nervous system to restore the body’s optimal healing potential.
10 Healthy Back Tips
- Exercise Regularly – This doesn’t have to be anything overly strenuous. Something as simple as a daily walk can make a huge difference.
- Eat A Healthy Diet – Proper nutrients allow the body to repair itself easier
- Maintain Good Posture – Are you sitting up straight as you read this?
- Stretch Your Spine Before And After Sports – This will also help to loosen up the surrounding muscles
- Don’t Overload Your Backpack Or Purse – Remember to carry it over both shoulders to balance the load (if possible).
- Stretch Your Legs And Back After Each Hour Of Sitting – Whether in a car or at a desk, stretching regularly will help to keep you from tightening up or injuring yourself further.
- Never Cradle The Phone Between Your Neck And Shoulder
- Sleep On Your back Or Side, Not On Your Stomach – This helps to keep your spine in line and reduces the risk of hurting your neck while you sleep
- Invest In A Good Chair, Pillow And Mattress – When you think about the amount of time you use these things each day, it’s worth it.
- Have Regular Spinal Check-Ups
What may chiropractic adjustments help you with?
Chiropractic care is a safe and drug-free alternative for health and wellbeing. From head to toe, here are just some of the reasons why people see us:
- Pinched nerve
- Muscle pain
- Recovery from back injury
- Chronic or mild back pain
- Bulging disc
- Herniated Disc
- Degenerative Discs