Are your feet making you sore? Then maybe you need a computerised foot scan from our Mooroolbark Chiropractor to assess how you are walking and using your feet.
Although many people believe that each foot only takes half your body weight during walking, actually walking creates forces through the feet of about one to two times body weight. And in an average day, people may take as many as 10,000 steps or more. During running, it is estimated that these forces can increase to an amazing nine times body weight. Thus, any inefficiency in foot function is multiplied many times over–causing many foot and lower limb problems.
We tend to take our feet for granted – until problems develop!
- Do you get pain in your feet? Have fallen arches or flat feet?
- Do you get back pain or spine pain?
- Do you suffer from knee pain?
- Do you suffer from hip pain?
- Do you have bunions, shin splints, calluses or hammer toes?
- Are you busy and spend a lot of the day on your feet?
- Do you enjoy playing sport and want to perform to your best ability?
If yes, then you might benefit from a quality custom made orthotic from our Mooroolbark Chiropractors.
Insoles that you buy off the shelf are not custom made to your feet. You wouldn’t wear someone else’s glasses, so why would you put something under your feet that has not been designed specifically for you! Like glasses, our insoles are custom made and made from a specific prescription, therefore offering the best possible support and relief from symptoms. They help reduce pain throughout the feet, legs, knees, hips and back and can dramatically help to improve and maintain a healthy posture.